Entry by Roadways
- Through Hani I Hotit and Murriqan-Sukobina. The first road links the Northern City of Shkodra and Lake Shkodra with Podgorica, while the second links Shkodra with Ulcinj Montenegro.
- Recently opened is Vermoshi, which links the region of Kelmendi in Albania with Plava and Gucia (Gusinje) in Montenegro.
- Qafe Thana pass links Pogradec, Librazhd and Elbasan to Struga.
- From Tushemisht, at the Southeastern end of Lake Ohrid, leading from Pogradec to Saint Naum and Oher.
- From Bllata, leading from Peshkopi to great Dibra.
- From Gorica the road leads from the northern shores of Lake Prespa to Otoshev and other parts of Macedonia.
- Through Morina pass, which links Kukes, Albania, with Pristina, Kosova
- Morina which links Tropoja with Gjakova
- Qafë Prushi, which links Kruma with Gjakova.
- Through Kapshtica leading from Korça to Thessalonica.
- From Kakavija leading from Gjirokastra to Janina.
- At Qafe Boti Konispol is connected to Filat
- Tre Urat, connecting Permet with Konica.
Regular bus services between cities
- Tirana – Tetova, Macedonia, through Qafe Thana
- Tirana – Prishtina and other towns in Kosovo through Morina
- Korca – Thessalonica, Greece, through Kapshtica
- Tirana – Athens through Kakavija
- Tirana – Sofia, Bulgaria, and Istanbul, Turkey from Qafe Thana
Transport Travel Agencies operating in Albania
Roy - 2
- Tirana – Pristina
- Tirana – Peje
- Tirana – Athens
Address: Blv. "Zogu I", Tirana
Phone & Fax: +355 4 22 62 509
Klid Ballkan Interbus
- Tirana – Athens – Tirana
- Tirana – Skopje – Tirana
Address: "Murat Toptani" Str. No. 26, Tirana
Phone: +355 4 22 35 491
Fax: +355 4 22 22 228
Address: "Willson" Square, Tirana
Fax: +355 4 22 53 929
Mob: +355 68 202 2388
- Tirana - Athens - Tirana
Address: "Selman Stermasi" Stadium
Phone +355 4 22 73 030
Fax: +355 4 22 72 932
- Tirana -Thessalonica - Tirana
Address: "Mine Peza" Str P. 139
Phone & Fax: +355 4 22 34 629